June 3, 2010

Pee-ewwww!!!!!

Last night I found the animal that I absolutely hate the most out of the other animals in this world, even more than snakes!! (I know thats hard to believe) but that animal is a SKUNK!!!!

We found out last night that a skunk has been living under out house. We definately found out the hardest way possible! Our dogs could smell it under the house, and being the good dogs they are.. they kept barking and barking and just had to get it. I hurry and tried to get them away from the house so that they couldn't make the skunk too mad, but of course, with my luck the skunk sprayed all over the place! For those of you who have never been to our house, it is really small! So the horrible smell went right into our house and stayed there!

I always knew that skunks smell bad, even stupid people know that! But I never thought that they smell near as bad as this skunk made out house smell. All night I kept waking up to the horrible smell. This morning I went to work, and I thought I was fine.. but as soon as I walked in they made me take my scrubs off they were so bad! hahah, and then of course I got made fun of all day! And I will probably get made fun of for the rest of my life for it now. The sad thing is that the scrubs I was wearing that day were in a drawer until I put them on and walked out the door. So unless I want to smell like a skunk for a couple weeks and get made fun of, I get to wash all of the clothes that I own. Today I went to the store and bought a bunch of febreze.. so lets hope that will help a little. We haven't even caught the stupid thing yet, its still out there somewhere :) But other than that I absolutely love living in my cute little house with the love of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so gross!! You should let Cowboy catch it and kill it, that would be awesome!!