June 20, 2010

Fathers Day!

For those of you who know me, know that I am a major daddys girl!!! Ever since I can remember my dad has always been my very best friend. He was the one I went shopping with, went to lunch with, played sports with, painted my fingernails, did my hair, and who I talked to. I would rather just hang out and do stuff with my dad than with a bunch of friends. I was always with my dad.. and I always wanted my dad to be with me. Even when I was three I wanted to marry my dad and I would always ask him that when I grow up if he could take me braw shopping. I know everyone says this about there dads, but I am truly grateful to have the best dad in the world! I feel bad for all of you out there that cant have my dad as there dad.. cause I dont know what I would have done without him in my life. He is such a great example to me and taught me so much, which made me the girl I am today. I have missed him alot since I have gotten married and moved away, its hard not seeing him everyday.. but I also have love being married so much, and I know that one day Zane is going to be a great dad just like my dad. I love you so much dad! Thank you for being there for me and everything that you have done for me in my life! Happy Fathers Day!







3 comments:

KAP said...

The Best Father's Day Present Ever. You made me cry a little. Thanks, I miss you 2. But, I am soooo proud of you. I know you are where you should be, doing what you should do. On the path of Happiness that our Heavenly Father made available for each of us.

I love you, DAD

KAP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So cute.