July 11, 2010

The best calling in the world!!




Zane and I got put into the primary right after we moved into the ward.. and they gave us the best calling we could ever get! We get to teach the darling sunbeams. I absolutely love spending Sunday with these adorable kids! Let me tell you, our little sunbeams are the cutest kids I have ever seen!!!! We are so lucky to have this great calling, I couldn't ask for a better one. When they are a sumbeam, they are at the cutest and funnest age! Four year olds are always smiling, they love everyone they meet, they always want to hug you or sit on your lap, and they make you happy. I just love them all so much! They make me so excited to be a mom and have a little sunbeam of my own some day :) And I hope they my kids are just like these sweet little kids.

No comments: