August 22, 2011

2 months old already!!

Today my adorable little stinker is 2 months old!! I seriously cannot believe how fast time has gone, and I absolutely hate it!! I want my baby girl to stay little forever!! She is just growing up way too fast, and has changed so much since she was born.



2 days old!



2 weeks old!









2 months old!







I am the luckiest girl in the whole world for being able to be a mommy to this amazing little girl!I love being a mom so much, it is the best job ever, and I cant imagine my life without her. She makes me and Zane so happy!Even though I'm so sad that she is growing up so fast, she is getting so fun and I cant wait to watch her grow and grow.













Here is some things about Shan:

-She is the most beautiful little baby ever!
-She got her daddys hair and dark skin color.
-She has more hair than I have ever seen on a baby. We cannot go anywhere without people going crazy about her dark, curly hair. People think we are carrying a doll.
-Ever since she was born she has had TONZ of dark hair all over her legs, arms, and back. hahah it is the cutest thing ever. She is our little monkey.
-She got my nose, lips, and curly hair.
-She is the best baby ever, unless she is hungry. If she decides she is hungry, then look out!!!! You would think I starve the poor chubbs!
-She absolutely loves her bath and getting her diaper changed. If you ever want to see her talk and laugh the most, then you have to take her diaper off and start talking to her.
-She has the most beautiful little smile. Her smile makes my whole day!
-She is SO adventurous! She LOVES being outside. She loves 4-wheeling, camping, boating, riding her horse, and riding in daddys way loud truck. (and yes, we are crazy and we have taken our 2 month old to do all those things! But she loves them so much)
-It makes me sad, but she is already so strong! Ever since she was really little she could hold her head up. She is so good at standing up with only our fingers helping her balance. She does it, gets so excited, and gets this big grin on her face. She loves being upright and looking around at everything around her. She NEVER relaxes, and will hardly ever just lay down and cuddle :(



Mommy and Daddy love you so much baby girl!! You are our everything! We love you more than anything in this whole world, and are so lucky to have you in our little family!

No comments: