August 18, 2011

Shanlee Carson

Shanlee Carson
6/22/11 @ 12:45 pm
7lbs. 18" long!













I am way way behind.. so much has happened since I last blogged, but I will try my hardest to catch up as fast as I can. Our gorgeous baby girl was born on June 22nd, and it has changed our lives forever in such a good way. This little girl is our whole world. The moment she came into the world was the best day of our lives. Who knew you could love such a little girl as much as we love her. We are so in love, and feel so blessed to have such an amazing angel in our family. Everyday we ask ourselves how we got so lucky to be her parents.

After only 3 hours of labor, and 5 minutes of pushing, our sweet little love was here. I cant even begin to put that moment into words, it was the most amazing experience I have ever gone through. I will never forget the day I first saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world with all that dark, curly hair.






More posts all about miss shanlee to come soon.. I promise! :)


No comments: